Your transformation starts today...A spicy solution for figure-conscious individuals. Capsinesis is an all natural food supplement that not only aids in suppressing appetite and igniting your metabolic functions but also helps in reducing the rise of cardiovascular diseases. This can very well be the alternative slimming routine to perfectly fit your busy lifestyle.
Burn the Bulges...
- Cayenne pepper causes your temperature to rise thus burns more calories in the cooling process.
- Clinical trails have shown that people consuming cayenne pepper experience 600% greater reduction in targeted fat loss around the abdominal area.
- Capsaicin enhanced the activity of proteins inside fat cells that help break down fat
- Green tea can also increase thermogenesis and boost metabolism
- Catechins in green tea not only help burn calories and lower LDL cholesterol but may also be able to mildly reduce body fat.
- Bignay boost metabolism and keep your digestive system healthy and clean
Crush the Cravings...
- Capsaicin + green tea reduce cravings specially for fatty, salty, bitter and hot tastes
- A combination of capsaicin and green tea could promote the feeling of fullness and sustain satiety
- The combination of red pepper, also known as cayenne pepper, and green tea helps reduce your appetite and lower calorie intake, thereby increasing weight loss.
- Bignay is known to possess appetite suppressing properties
Fire up your Figure...
- Reduced the activity of enzymes that are responsible for synthesizing fat, thereby preventing the development of mature fat cells.
- Increases fat oxidation thus converts fat to energy.
- When capsaicin enters your body the result is increased levels of the hormone adrenalin. Adrenalin sends your body into overdrive having an observed effect of boosting your metabolism causing fat to be broken down and burned off as energy
- Bignay contains a compound is a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes DNA damage
Capsium annum, Capsicum frutescens takes its name from its supposed centre of origin the Cayenne region of Fresnc Guiana; Cayenne deriving from Tupi Indian name. It’s also know as the Guinea Spice, cow horn pepper, aleva, bird pepper, or if in its powdered form, red pepper; hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes.